Music Lessons with Wes
It always excites me to see my students progress in their own unique way. Whether you are a total beginner or an advanced guitarist, I always seek to tailor fit lessons based on your interests. Through this process, I look forward to helping you take your playing to the next level.
Guitar: All Levels
Theory & Ear Training: All Levels
Ukulele: All Levels
Voice: Beginner to Intermediate
Bass: Beginner to Intermediate
- help with learning your favorite songs
- rock/pop/folk practical music theory
- chord, scale and arpeggio knowledge
- improvisation - rock, blues, jazz
- jazz theory and harmony
- ear training
- songwriting and arranging
- singing and playing
Single Lesson Rates:
30mins - $30
45mins - $40
1hour - $50
Package Promos: ( I much prefer regular lesson times).
8 weekly 1/2 hour lessons: $200. Save $40!
8 weekly 3/4 hour lessons: $ 280. Save $40!
8 weekly hour long lessons: $360. Save $40!
Location: Home Studio near Henderson and Cedar Hill X Rd.
Dates: Monday, Tuesday from 11-630.
- Bachelor of Music in Jazz Studies (Vancouver Island University, 2014)
- Instructor at Drum Wave Music School.
- Over ten years of private instruction experience
- Active freelance musician
- Active bandleader, composer and arranger
- Past Faculty at Larsen Music (Victoria, 2015 & 2016)
- Wildflower Music Studio, Guitar Instructor (Shawnigan Lake, 2014)